The WordPrESQ theme is used with the WordPress content management system, and is designed specifically around the needs of attorneys and law firms. The combination of the WordPrESQ theme and the WordPress CMS provides attorneys and law firms with the best of both worlds: the flexibility of the WordPress platform to add and change content, make blog postings, add pictures and images, with the preformated ease of adding or modify firm practice area descriptions, and add new attorney profiles or make changes to existing attorney profiles.
WordPrESQ Websites Feature:
- Can use premium WordPrESQ template or have a fully-customized website design.
- Slideshows and other interactive functionality.
- Ability to easily add attorney profiles pages for each firm attorney.
- Ability to easily add practice pages for each firm practice area that can be formatted with a click to automatically display a list of all attorneys in each practice group.
Blogs are completely integrated into the WordPress platform. Law firms benefit from having a single admin panel that manages blogs and their website. Additionally, because blogs are built into the website, the law firm’s website benefits from the increased search engine optimization that occurs when new blog postings are added.
Blogs can include plugins and widgets for:
- Tag Clouds
- “Contact Us” forms
- Social Networking
- Listings of the most recent blog postings and blog summaries
- Blogroll (a list of favorite blogs).
For additional widgets and applications that can be added to your blog, please visit www.wordpress.org.
Call or Contact Us today to find out how you can start to reach potential clients with a WordPrESQ website that is uniquely yours.