Who Uses WordPress?
When law firms consider using WordPress to develop their website, they are often interested as to what other companies and organizations are using WordPress. The fact is there are literally tens of millions of blogs and websites that use the WordPress platform.
Prominent companies, organizations, universities, and bloggers that use WordPress (either through blogging, websites, or “microsites”) include:
- CNN (for all of their blog sites)
- Ebay Ink Blog
- Sony Playstation
- Harvard University Gazette
- Weblogs at Harvard Law School
- Yahoo! Search Blog
- Ford Social (Ford Motor Company)
- People Magazine – StyleWatch
- Livestrong blog
- Boston University (several sub-sites)
- Martha Stewart – The Martha Blog
For more information on prominent companies, organizations and others using the WordPress platform, please see the WordPress Showcase.